Friday, February 5, 2010

When everything else goes wrong, Arashi still sticks with me (:

-A special entry for a special friend.

I have known arashi for many years now, they may not be well-known here in my country, but it never changed the fact that I love them. Their songs are good. They look so perfect, they’re awesome. I have admired a friend of mine for her too much dedication for this Japanese boy band. She is willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for them, literally, which I consider a very devoted act, or should I say, an unconditional love, a love for those who she hasn’t met in her life. I believe that these were due to the happiness it could bring her. A simple glance of them, listening to their music, although only in front of the computer, would be her contentment. Not a day came, that she stopped talking about them, and each statement only express what she wants in her life, what she needs -- to see arashi. In my point of view, I see Arashi as her day’s completion. These admirations do sound corny in a way, but after all, that love is really astounding. I know arashi is worth the loving, and so I would never blame her for being a true ARASHIAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment